Monday 25 October 2010

Illustration

Fantastic! Really excited to start some illustration Here's some of my previous work.



The Characters above are for an animation project I'm currently working on. They are representation's of elements of my personality.

  • The Graphics Geek - in the middle, with my nose in a book, working hard but consider myself quite a lucky person sometimes.
  • The Dreamer - on the right, sat on a cloud, dreaming of travel, my career and the future.
  • The Bad Fairy - on the left, my inner wild child, who loves to party and can be a little mischievous.  





These Characters were designed to illustrate the feel of my vintage style food shop, i named 'nibble'. I made the characters cheeky and enticing to communicate the experience of shopping there.







The illustrations i created above, were my response to a 'Don't Panic' brief on 'Resistance'. I chose to question the expected evolution of society. How we were expected to progress as people? in relationships? in our careers? and within particular age groups? I expanded on this idea with an alternative evolution that counteracted these expectations and represented a free thinking and open minded way of life.



Cupid's a Bitch

a bit of illustration for fun.






No comments:

Post a Comment